Kids Camp - SimonyhofBook online « back to list
Even if it’s your first week of holiday without your parents – our counsellor team is here to welcome you and guarantee an unforgettable week with lots of fun and new friends.
Next to exciting sport and adventure programmes and fun games with the ya! counsellors, you can look forward to the following camp highlights:
- Fun “get to know you” games
- Exciting adventures in the forest
- Excursion to the Hohenwerfen fortress, incl. impressive falconry flight displays
- Visit Wagraini’s Grafenberg – climb 1700m with the gondola – adventure activities inc. hanging bridge and swing forest await you
- On hot summer days swimming at the public pools
- Excursion to summer tobogganing – fast ride with the “Lucky Flitzer”
- Excursion to the cinema in St. Johann (only included in the two-weeks-stay)
- Excurstion to the adventure cave "Wolfsschlucht" (only included in the two-weeks-stay)
And if you think that’s everything, then you’re wrong – camp fire under the stars, fun Olympics, movie night, creative workshops, dancing, singing, disco, candle-lit walk and lots more – there is no chance of getting bored!
We take special care of our youngest guests and provide them with intensive supervision. Our counsellor to participant ratio at the Kids Camp is 1:5 and allows an especially intensive supervision! Every child can expect the care and attention it needs. This can include stories before bed time, help with cleaning their teeth and putting on clothes, getting rid of homesickness and lots more! Our counsellors are well-trained and prepared for this young age group. The cooperation with the parents is important to us. Especially with young participants, the counsellors will communicate with the parents so everyone feels at home at the Kids Camp.
|ya! Holiday Center||
ya! Adventure Guesthouse Simonyhof
Radstadt - Salzburg/ "Sport World Amadé", about 70km south of Salzburg
The youth hostel is very close (less than 1km) to a public swimming pool.
6 - 11 years
Dates and prices for summer 2019 will follow shortly